LOW CAL FROZEN PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz container Cool Whip Free
- 1/3 c. Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
- Hershey’s Lite Chocolate Syrup
- Whisk 1 cup cool whip with peanut butter; mix thoroughly.
- Fold remaining cool whip into peanut butter mixture.
- Line muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
- Spoon about 1 1/2 tbsp. of mixture into each of the 12 muffin liners. Top each with 1 tsp. of chocolate syrup.
- 76 Cal., 2 g. fat, 0 g. fiber
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More