- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 head raw Cauliflower, (grated to make 3 1/2 cups)
- Optional: 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 3 green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Olive Oil
- Cooked Chicken, Beef, Pork, Shrimp, Ham, Turkey, etc.
- — Any mixture, your choice.
- In a wok or large flat skillet, heat enough oil to cover the bottom. Fry minced garlic (or garlic powder) with finely diced white part of onions for approximately 1 minute. Add grated cauliflower and fry for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly. (If using peas, add about 2 minutes after adding cauliflower.) Add soy, ginger, diced green onion tops, and pre-cooked cubed meat or baby shrimp. Stir to mix well and brown a bit. Push mixture to one side of pan. Add more oil if necessary and scramble eggs in empty side of pan until done but still moist. Stir eggs into "rice" mix and remove from heat.
- Serves 3-4. 5-7 net grams of carbohydrate per serving. If using peas: 6.5 to 9 net grams of carbohydrate per serving.
- Save leftovers, and re-heat gently in microwave.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Koken met Oma
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More