- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4- 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounce crab meat
- Dash nutmeg
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease an 8-inch quiche pan or a 9-inch pie pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a small bowl beat the eggs.
- Combine the eggs with the cream, crab meat, nutmeg, and the grated cheese, Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- You can substitute salad shrimp for the crab if you wish.
- To make a loftier quiche just increase the eggs from 4 to 6.
NotesMade this and it is to die for! Very delicate. This is a keeper and one that will be fun to experiment with other goodies added. Oh, I used 5 eggs for what it's worth.
It's all about that protein
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More