- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4- 6
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMade this and it is to die for! Very delicate. This is a keeper and one that will be fun to experiment with other goodies added. Oh, I used 5 eggs for what it's worth.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounce crab meat
- Dash nutmeg
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease an 8-inch quiche pan or a 9-inch pie pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a small bowl beat the eggs.
- Combine the eggs with the cream, crab meat, nutmeg, and the grated cheese, Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- You can substitute salad shrimp for the crab if you wish.
- To make a loftier quiche just increase the eggs from 4 to 6.