- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 6 ounces can water-packed tuna
- 1/4 cup finely crushed pork rinds
- 1 egg -- beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Shape into 6 medium balls. Place on a baking sheet that has been
- coated with vegetable spray. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden
- brown. I tripled this recipe
NotesPaulaj....a friend who sends me recipes all the time for my low carb diet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More