- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- a brush
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Cut the Tortillas Into Wedges
- First preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the bag of tortillas. Take out one and lay it on a cutting board. With a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, cut the circles into quarters.
- Then, cut the quarters diagonally so you have eight wedges. To speed things up, you can cut three or four at one time, until you have cut all of the tortillas.
- Coat the Tortilla Chips With Oil
- Next, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread out the tortilla wedges in a single layer.
- Now, dip the brush into the canola oil. Dab each of the wedges with the oil.
- Season the Tortilla Chips
- Then, sprinkle the wedges with the salt and chili powder. The nice thing about making your own chips is that you can make the chips as salty or as spicy as you'd like.
- Bake the Tortilla Chips
- Put the sheets in the oven, and bake the chips for about 6-7 minutes. Then rotate the sheets and cook for another 6-7 minutes. This will help them cook evenly.
- When the chips are lightly brown, they are finished. Serve with your favorite salsa and enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More