- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Spray a bread pan with non-stick cooking spray, and lightly dust with flour.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Beat in bananas, applesauce, milk, oil and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture, mixing just until blended.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated pan until golden and a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Turn bread out onto a wire rack and let cool.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More