LOW FAT BANANA ZUCCHINI BREAD
Low Fat Banana Zucchini Bread
- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oat (Quaker old fashioned oats)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs (or Egg Beaters to cut some calories)
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 medium overripe bananas, mashed (the riper, the sweeter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup raisins (or dates or walnuts)
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
Whisk together white flour, wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and salt.
In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
Add the sugar, oil, applesauce, and mashed bananas to the eggs; mix well an Add the vanilla.
Combine the wet and dry mixtures. Stir until just combined.
Fold in the zucchini and raisins.
Pour into 2 lightly greased loaf pans (9x5-inch).
Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife comes out clean
Website Credit: http://www.allzucchinirecipes.info/Zucchini_Breads.html#Zucchini_Bread_Recipe_#4