- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 15oz. canned pumpkin
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 Tbs. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 6 Tbs. mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease (or line with paper) muffin tin.
- Combine all 4 ingredients until throughly blended.
- Divide batter evenly among 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 mins until done!
NotesYay! Canned pumpkin is back on the supermarket shelves!!!! These yummy muffins are moist, packed with fiber, and keep me full 'til lunchtime! Each muffin is 4 WW points.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Christmas CookiesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More