- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 15oz. canned pumpkin
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 Tbs. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 6 Tbs. mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease (or line with paper) muffin tin.
- Combine all 4 ingredients until throughly blended.
- Divide batter evenly among 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 mins until done!
NotesYay! Canned pumpkin is back on the supermarket shelves!!!! These yummy muffins are moist, packed with fiber, and keep me full 'til lunchtime! Each muffin is 4 WW points.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
The NourishFull Kitchen
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More