- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 15oz. canned pumpkin
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 Tbs. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 6 Tbs. mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease (or line with paper) muffin tin.
- Combine all 4 ingredients until throughly blended.
- Divide batter evenly among 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 mins until done!
NotesYay! Canned pumpkin is back on the supermarket shelves!!!! These yummy muffins are moist, packed with fiber, and keep me full 'til lunchtime! Each muffin is 4 WW points.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More