- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 15oz. canned pumpkin
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 Tbs. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 6 Tbs. mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease (or line with paper) muffin tin.
- Combine all 4 ingredients until throughly blended.
- Divide batter evenly among 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 mins until done!
NotesYay! Canned pumpkin is back on the supermarket shelves!!!! These yummy muffins are moist, packed with fiber, and keep me full 'til lunchtime! Each muffin is 4 WW points.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Social Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More