- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c Cheese, mozzarella, part skim
- 10 oz Corn
- 15 oz ricotta cheese, nonfat or low fat
- 1 eggs
- 1 ts oregano leaves
- 1 ts salt
- 1/4 ts pepper, black
- 27 1/2 oz Prego
- 9 Lasagna noodles
- 1 c water
- 1/2 c Cheese, mozzarella, part skim
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Spray 9x13" baking dish with nonstick vegetable oil.
- In mixing bowl, combine mozzarella, corn, ricotta, egg, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Line bottom of baking dish with 3/4 cup sauce.
- Layer half of noodles and top with half of cheese mixture.
- Repeat and pour remaining sauce over top.
- Carefully pour water around edges and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Tightly cover pan with foil and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Let rest 10-15 minutes before serving.
NotesI just tried this for the first time last night and the whole family loved it, despite their skepticism about corn in lasagna! And it came together in about five minutes. I did use more sauce than it called for but that's just a matter of personal preference.