- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy roommate one summer in NY made this wonderful fruit pizza for a company picnic. Unfortunately, it was a little too unhealthy for me, so I made some modifications and it tastes great!
- 1 (20 oz.) pkg. Pillsbury Best sugar cookie dough (if you're in a hurry, otherwise, see my recipe for low fat sugar cookies when I get around to posting it)
- Fresh, washed, and sliced strawberries, blueberries, bananas, and kiwi (feel free to use the fruits of your choice, but try to incorporate lots of colors)
- 1 pkg. (1.6 oz.) sugar free, fat free vanilla instant pudding
- 3 c. skim milk
- 6 oz. fat free cream cheese (room temperature)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 16 inch pizza pan with non stick vegetable spray. Slice cookie dough in 1/4 inch thick slices. Arrange on pizza pan so that they are 1/2 to 1 inch apart. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden and set. Cool.
- In small mixing bowl combine pudding and milk. Beat on low to mix. Add cream cheese. Beat until smooth. Pour over cooled cookie crust. Arrange fruit on top.