- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (20 oz.) pkg. Pillsbury Best sugar cookie dough (if you're in a hurry, otherwise, see my recipe for low fat sugar cookies when I get around to posting it)
- Fresh, washed, and sliced strawberries, blueberries, bananas, and kiwi (feel free to use the fruits of your choice, but try to incorporate lots of colors)
- 1 pkg. (1.6 oz.) sugar free, fat free vanilla instant pudding
- 3 c. skim milk
- 6 oz. fat free cream cheese (room temperature)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 16 inch pizza pan with non stick vegetable spray. Slice cookie dough in 1/4 inch thick slices. Arrange on pizza pan so that they are 1/2 to 1 inch apart. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden and set. Cool.
- In small mixing bowl combine pudding and milk. Beat on low to mix. Add cream cheese. Beat until smooth. Pour over cooled cookie crust. Arrange fruit on top.
NotesMy roommate one summer in NY made this wonderful fruit pizza for a company picnic. Unfortunately, it was a little too unhealthy for me, so I made some modifications and it tastes great!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More