- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (9 inch) reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat lime yogurt (or any flavor of your choice)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in flour. Beat in lemon juice and egg substitute. Stir in yogurt. Pour into crust.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Allow to cool. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- *I recommend leaving the cheesecake in the oven with the the door cracked and the oven turned OFF for an hour after the cooking time. This will allow the cheesecake to firm up and prevent cracking without having to go to the trouble of a water bath.
NotesWho knew low-fat could be so good? I promise, if I hadn't made it myself I wouldn't have known it was low-fat. This recipe yields a rich and creamy cheesecake that I would be proud to serve to any cheesecake lover. The key lime flavor comes from non-fat yogurt believe it or not. Feel free to experiment with any yogurt flavors you like. I know I will!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce