- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 (14oz.) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 (6oz.) reduced fat ready made graham cracker crust
- 1 (8oz.) fat free whipped topping, thawed
- lime wedges
- lime curl
- In food processor add milk, egg substitute, lime juice and lime zest.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Refrigerate and let pie cool completely, top with whipped topping.
- Garnish with lime wedges and curls.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More