- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 (14oz.) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 (6oz.) reduced fat ready made graham cracker crust
- 1 (8oz.) fat free whipped topping, thawed
- lime wedges
- lime curl
- In food processor add milk, egg substitute, lime juice and lime zest.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Refrigerate and let pie cool completely, top with whipped topping.
- Garnish with lime wedges and curls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More