- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 60
- 16 oz. fat free cream cheese
- 6 cups sugar free strawberry Jello (1 large and 1 small)
- 3 1/2 cups fat free Cool Whip
- 3 cups low fat graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup non fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9" X 13" pan with fat-free cooking spray.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and yogurt together.
- Spread evenly over bottom of pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crisp.
- Prepare Jello according to directions on package, add frozen strawberries and put in refrigerator until it begins to set.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and 1/2 cup Cool Whip.
- Now start to layer the salad.
- On top of the baked crust, spread the cream cheese mixture evenly. Set aside.
- Once the Jello starts to set, put it over the cream cheese mixture.
- Return the pan to the refrigerator to allow Jello to set completely.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and garnish as desired.
- Garnish (banana & blueberries)
NotesA low fat Jello fruit salad. Looks good, taste better!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More