- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 60
BackstoryA low fat Jello fruit salad. Looks good, taste better!!
- 16 oz. fat free cream cheese
- 6 cups sugar free strawberry Jello (1 large and 1 small)
- 3 1/2 cups fat free Cool Whip
- 3 cups low fat graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup non fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9" X 13" pan with fat-free cooking spray.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and yogurt together.
- Spread evenly over bottom of pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crisp.
- Prepare Jello according to directions on package, add frozen strawberries and put in refrigerator until it begins to set.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and 1/2 cup Cool Whip.
- Now start to layer the salad.
- On top of the baked crust, spread the cream cheese mixture evenly. Set aside.
- Once the Jello starts to set, put it over the cream cheese mixture.
- Return the pan to the refrigerator to allow Jello to set completely.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and garnish as desired.
- Garnish (banana & blueberries)