- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Alsatian Christmas Sausage:
- Ground pork: 1 lb.
- Coarse salt: 1/2 tablespoon
- Ground ginger: 1/16 teaspoon
- Sugar: 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon: 1/8 teaspoon
- Groundcloves: 1/8 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg: 1/16 teaspoon
- Mix meat with spices very gently.
- I use 2 large forks.
- To freeze, on a saran covered cookie sheet, form patties or drop by bits for loose sausage.
- Store in zips.
- Although they are pork, they are very low in fat.
- Use an oil spray when cooking.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More