- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Alsatian Christmas Sausage:
- Ground pork: 1 lb.
- Coarse salt: 1/2 tablespoon
- Ground ginger: 1/16 teaspoon
- Sugar: 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon: 1/8 teaspoon
- Groundcloves: 1/8 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg: 1/16 teaspoon
- Mix meat with spices very gently.
- I use 2 large forks.
- To freeze, on a saran covered cookie sheet, form patties or drop by bits for loose sausage.
- Store in zips.
- Although they are pork, they are very low in fat.
- Use an oil spray when cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More