LOW FAT PORK SAUSAGE - BREAKFAST SAUSAGE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Breakfast Sausage:
- Ground pork: 1 lb.
- Coarse salt: 1/2 tablespoon
- Rubbed sage: 1/2 teaspoon
- Rubbed summer savory: 1/3 teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg: 1/8 teaspoon
- Ground marjoram: 2/3 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper: 1/3 teaspoon
- Mix meat with spices very gently.
- I use 2 large forks.
- To freeze, on a saran covered cookie sheet, form patties or drop by bits for loose sausage.
- Store in zips.
- Although they are pork, they are very low in fat.
- Use an oil spray when cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More