- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Breakfast Sausage:
- Ground pork: 1 lb.
- Coarse salt: 1/2 tablespoon
- Rubbed sage: 1/2 teaspoon
- Rubbed summer savory: 1/3 teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg: 1/8 teaspoon
- Ground marjoram: 2/3 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper: 1/3 teaspoon
- Mix meat with spices very gently.
- I use 2 large forks.
- To freeze, on a saran covered cookie sheet, form patties or drop by bits for loose sausage.
- Store in zips.
- Although they are pork, they are very low in fat.
- Use an oil spray when cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More