- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Breakfast Sausage:
- Ground pork: 1 lb.
- Coarse salt: 1/2 tablespoon
- Rubbed sage: 1/2 teaspoon
- Rubbed summer savory: 1/3 teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg: 1/8 teaspoon
- Ground marjoram: 2/3 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper: 1/3 teaspoon
- Mix meat with spices very gently.
- I use 2 large forks.
- To freeze, on a saran covered cookie sheet, form patties or drop by bits for loose sausage.
- Store in zips.
- Although they are pork, they are very low in fat.
- Use an oil spray when cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More