- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Portuguese Linguica with Sherry:
- Ground pork: 1 lb.
- Coarse salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Dark sherry: 2 ounces - Harvey's Bristol Cream
- Paprika 1-1/8 tablespoon
- Mix meat with spices very gently.
- I use 2 large forks.
- To freeze, on a saran covered cookie sheet, form patties or drop by bits for loose sausage.
- Store in zips.
- Although they are pork, they are very low in fat.
- Use an oil spray when cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More