- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Sweet Spanish Sausage with Raisins:
- Ground pork: 1 lb.
- Coarse salt: 1/2 tablespoon
- Ground cayenne pepper: 1/8 teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg: 1/8 teaspoon
- Ground ginger: 1/8 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Crushed garlic cloves: 1
- White raisins: 3 tablespoons
- Sugar: 1/3 teaspoon
- Mix meat with spices very gently.
- I use 2 large forks.
- Freeze on a saran covered cookie sheet, form patties or drop by bits for loose sausage.
- Store in zips.
- Although they are pork, they are very low in fat.
- Use an oil spray when cooking.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More