- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Sweet Italian Sausage with Fennel
- Ground pork: 1 lb.
- Coarse salt: 1/2 tablespoon
- Ground black pepper: 1/4 tablespoon
- Wild fennel seeds: 1/4 tablespoon
- Chopped parsley: 1/2 tablespoon
- Mix meat with spices very gently.
- I use 2 large forks.
- To freeze, on a saran covered cookie sheet, form patties or drop by bits for loose sausage.
- Store in zips.
- Although they are pork, they are very low in fat.
- Use an oil spray when cooking.
NotesHave the butcher remove the fat from pork loin and grind twice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Watt's Cooking in PA?
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More