- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 12-ounce packages whole frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 angel food cake, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 teaspoon cream sherry per glass (raspberry, blackberry, or other liqueurs may be substituted, with good results.)
- 8 ounces light whipped topping
- 6 (2 inch) ginger snaps, crushed
- Gently wash and drain berries. Set aside.
- Process thawed raspberries in food processor or blender until smooth, about 10 seconds.
- Strain, if desired, using fine sieve to remove seeds.
- Stir in sugar. Set aside.
- Cover bottom of dessert glasses with about 1 1/2 tablespoons raspberry purée.
- Add angel food cake cubes and fill to half full.
- Sprinkle with Cream Sherry.
- Drizzle 3 to 4 tablespoons raspberry purée over cake.
- Fill remainder of glass with mixed berries, leaving room for topping.
- Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with ginger snaps.