- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (3.4 oz) pkgs instant sugar free vanilla pudding mix - Large pkgs
- 3 cup fat free milk
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz) container fat free sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip Sugar Free, thawed
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Sugar Free vanilla wafers
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk and stir until mix is dissolved.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes, until partially set.
- Stir condensed milk into pudding mixture until smooth.
- Fold in sour cream and whipped topping.
- Fold in sliced bananas.
- Make a single layer of vanilla wafers in the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish.
- Spread pudding evenly over wafers. Crush remaining wafers and sprinkle on top.
- Refrigerate until serving.
NotesI stumbled on this recipe at allrecipes.com. The original recipe used all regular ingredients, so I tweeked it for my border line diabetic husband. Banana Pudding is one of his favorite desserts.
I have prepared both ways and you can not tell the difference in taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Koken met Oma
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More