- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic
- Mix together tomato sauce, soy sauce and garlic.
- Put chicken breast in baking dish, add sauce mixture, and cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees until chicken breast is fully cooked.
- Serve with rice or steamed veggies.
Notesvery simple recipe.. can be made for 1 or as many as you need. This is the recipe for 1 person. Just multiply by the number of people and you are all set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More