- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic
- Mix together tomato sauce, soy sauce and garlic.
- Put chicken breast in baking dish, add sauce mixture, and cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees until chicken breast is fully cooked.
- Serve with rice or steamed veggies.
Notesvery simple recipe.. can be made for 1 or as many as you need. This is the recipe for 1 person. Just multiply by the number of people and you are all set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More