- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger (I left this out because I didn't have any)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- One 8-ounce can crushed pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrots
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- 2. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger in a large bowl. Mix well.
- 3. In a separate bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Stir until combined.
- 4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir to blend.
- 5. Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 to 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes (Mine were done at 16!) or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool the cupcakes in the pan for 5 minutes. Finish cooling on a wire rack.
- *Top with your favorite cream cheese frosting recipe!
NotesBlogged at howtoeatacupcake.blogspot.com
Recipe from Crazy About Cupcakes by Krystina Castella.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More