- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 quart or 4 cups non-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 qt. or 4 cups skim milk
- 1 TB vanilla extract
- 2 cartons egg beaters
- pinch of nutmeg
- rum optional and to taste
- Combine all ingredients together with mixer or in a blender.
- Pour in a pitcher and refrigerate.
- 143 calories per serving
- 4 gms. fat
- 0 cholesterol
NotesI've made this low-fat eggnog for many holidays. My relatives seem to prefer it over the heavier eggnogs because of its lighter consistency. Realizing it is much less in calories, no concerns over raw eggs and low in fat makes us all enjoy it all the more.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More