- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 quart or 4 cups non-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 qt. or 4 cups skim milk
- 1 TB vanilla extract
- 2 cartons egg beaters
- pinch of nutmeg
- rum optional and to taste
- Combine all ingredients together with mixer or in a blender.
- Pour in a pitcher and refrigerate.
- 143 calories per serving
- 4 gms. fat
- 0 cholesterol
NotesI've made this low-fat eggnog for many holidays. My relatives seem to prefer it over the heavier eggnogs because of its lighter consistency. Realizing it is much less in calories, no concerns over raw eggs and low in fat makes us all enjoy it all the more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More