LOW-FAT VEGETARIAN PIZZA
Low-fat Vegetarian Pizza
- Cooking Time: 15 - 25
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 low-carb pita flatbread
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (I used Sargento Chef Style)
- 1/2 large mushroom, sliced thinly
- 4 thin slices tomato
- 6-8 thin slices zucchini/green squash
- 6 kalamata olives, sliced in half
- Shallot, sliced thinly, as needed
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Place your pita flatbread on a pizza stone, on a sheet pan.
Layer the sauce, cheese and veggies on top.
I put the cheese on last to kind of hold it all together.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and cheese starts to brown slightly.