- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup well-shaken low-fat (1 1/2%) buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon packed fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add salt and pepper to
- taste . Dressing keeps, covered and chilled, 1 week. Serve with shellfish salad, soft
- lettuce, or salmon salad.
- Makes about 1 cup.
- One tablespoon about 11.5 calories and 0.35 grams fat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More