- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 hot dogs
- 3 smoked sausage links
- 3 chorizo sausage links
- 4 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, julienned
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 2 cups chili
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup minced onions
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard
- 1 cup pickled relish
- 1 dozen hot dog buns
- Preheat the grill.
- Season the hot dogs, smoked sausage, and chorizo with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the dogs on the hot grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- In a saute pan, heat the remaining olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the julienne onions and pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Saute the vegetables for 3-4 minutes or until wilted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Remove the dogs from the grill and place in the buns.
- Garnish the chorizo dogs with the sauted onions and pepper.
- Garnish half of the hot dogs with chili, cheese, onions and mustard.
- Garnish the remaining hot dogs with mustard and relish.
- Garnish the smoked sausages with Creole mustard.
- Place all the dogs on a platter and serve with potato chips.
NotesRecipe courtesy Emeril Lagasse
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More