- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 3 cups yellow Mung Beans
- 1 cup coconut Milk1 cup Sugar syrup
- 2 tbsp Agar agar powder
- 2 cups Water
- 25ml food Colors
- 10 each bamboo Skewers
- Step 1: Soak the beans in water for 10 hours, then steam until becomes soft.
- Step 2: Blend beans, coconut milk and the sugar syrup in the blender until becomes smooth. Keep aside.
- Step 3: Heat a pan and cook the puree until it becomes a sticky paste.
- Step 4: Cool the paste and mould them to any desired shape.
- Read More: http://recipes.sandhira.com/luk-chup.html
NotesDessert shaped into mini fruits are loved by the kids very much. Its fine texture, sweet taste, colourful and attractive appearence made it very popular.Luk Chup can be preserved in the fridge for three weeks
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More