- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 3 cups yellow Mung Beans
- 1 cup coconut Milk1 cup Sugar syrup
- 2 tbsp Agar agar powder
- 2 cups Water
- 25ml food Colors
- 10 each bamboo Skewers
- Step 1: Soak the beans in water for 10 hours, then steam until becomes soft.
- Step 2: Blend beans, coconut milk and the sugar syrup in the blender until becomes smooth. Keep aside.
- Step 3: Heat a pan and cook the puree until it becomes a sticky paste.
- Step 4: Cool the paste and mould them to any desired shape.
- Read More: http://recipes.sandhira.com/luk-chup.html
NotesDessert shaped into mini fruits are loved by the kids very much. Its fine texture, sweet taste, colourful and attractive appearence made it very popular.Luk Chup can be preserved in the fridge for three weeks
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More