- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head green cabbage
- 2 cans sliced black olives
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Salt & pepper
- Cut cabbage into 2"x1" strips or chop as you would for cole slaw. (I use the food processor and go for a rough chop.)
- In large bowl, combine everything. Use just a touch of onion powder, making garlic the predominant seasoning.
- Use mayo to your liking; some like it barely there, some like a lot. Play with your food! :)
- This recipe is easy to decrease or increase.
- This recipe came to me 25 years ago from a friend whose brother created it. It's easy and delicious. It goes with almost anything.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More