- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head green cabbage
- 2 cans sliced black olives
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Salt & pepper
- Cut cabbage into 2"x1" strips or chop as you would for cole slaw. (I use the food processor and go for a rough chop.)
- In large bowl, combine everything. Use just a touch of onion powder, making garlic the predominant seasoning.
- Use mayo to your liking; some like it barely there, some like a lot. Play with your food! :)
- This recipe is easy to decrease or increase.
- This recipe came to me 25 years ago from a friend whose brother created it. It's easy and delicious. It goes with almost anything.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More