- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups medium shell pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas, thawed, drained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Smoked Ham, chopped
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Smoked Turkey,chopped
- 12 slices Cooked and Crumbled Bacon
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1-cup Quartered grape tomatoes
- Mix pasta, onions, peas, ham, and turkey in 3-qt. clear serving bowl; set aside.
- MIX mayo and dressing; spread over salad to seal. Top with cheese, bacon, and tomatoes; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Toss gently before serving.
NotesServe this with some toasted bread, or garlic bread, and it makes a great lunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cooking with Sabra
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More