- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups medium shell pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas, thawed, drained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Smoked Ham, chopped
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Smoked Turkey,chopped
- 12 slices Cooked and Crumbled Bacon
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1-cup Quartered grape tomatoes
- Mix pasta, onions, peas, ham, and turkey in 3-qt. clear serving bowl; set aside.
- MIX mayo and dressing; spread over salad to seal. Top with cheese, bacon, and tomatoes; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Toss gently before serving.
NotesServe this with some toasted bread, or garlic bread, and it makes a great lunch.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More