- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups medium shell pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas, thawed, drained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Smoked Ham, chopped
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Smoked Turkey,chopped
- 12 slices Cooked and Crumbled Bacon
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1-cup Quartered grape tomatoes
- Mix pasta, onions, peas, ham, and turkey in 3-qt. clear serving bowl; set aside.
- MIX mayo and dressing; spread over salad to seal. Top with cheese, bacon, and tomatoes; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Toss gently before serving.
NotesServe this with some toasted bread, or garlic bread, and it makes a great lunch.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More