- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 can beans (pinto, red, kidney)
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 tbls chili powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Mix beans, tomato soup, sauce, and garlic powder in dutch oven.
- Drain hamburger
- Combine hamburger with ingredients in dutch oven
- Add chili powder
- Throw in crock pot on high for a few hours
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cooking with Sabra
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More