- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans
- PREHEAT oven to 350ºF. Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup of the juice; set pineapple aside. Prepare cake batter as directed on package, substituting 1 cup reserved juice for 1 cup of the water. Pour batter into greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 15 to 18 min. or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- ADD milk to dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Stir in pineapple. Spread over cake; cover with whipped topping. Sprinkle with coconut and pecans. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More