- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tb butter
- 2 cups Onion, minced
- 1/4 c. white wine,
- 1/4 c. White wine vinegar and reduce liquid to 1 TB,
- 1 TB Italian Parsley or Chervil, Chopped.
- 1 cup demi-glace
- 2 TB Cognac or Brandy
- 1 TB Dry Marsala
- In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté onion until transparent.
- Deglaze pan with wine and vinegar.
- Reduce liquid to 1 TB
- Add the Demi-Glace and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add Cognac and Marsala
NotesOne of the child sauces of Demi-Glace. This is used in the french version of Shepherd's pie called "hachis Parmentier".
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More