- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package mini M&M's
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Measure out 1 cup of crushed chocolate cream sandwich cookies and put this in a small bowl. Melt 3 tablespoons of margarine or butter. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs while
- stirring mixture with fork. Once the mixture is moist, pour crumbs onto bottom of 9-in. springform pan. Press crumbs evenly onto the bottom of pan using fingertips. Bake crust in oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, put crust to the side.
- Soften cream cheese. (Follow directions on box for softening cream cheese.) Mix cream cheese with 3/4 cup of sugar and 2 tbsp. of flour in mixing bowl on medium speed until creamy and well mixed. crape side of bowl and add one egg at a time to cream cheese mixture, mixing well after each egg is added. Once the eggs are added, stir in the vanilla.
- Next stir in three quarters of the mini M&M's into the cream cheese mixture into the spring form pan. With the last quarter of mini M&M's, place them lightly on the top of the cake.
- Bake the cake at 350ºF for 15 minutes, then turn oven down to 250ºF. Bake an additional 30 minutes, or until the top looks dry and cake has very little movement in center.
- When done baking, carefully slide flat knife or spatula preferably around edge of cake. Place in refrigerator over night. Cheesecake can be stored in the freezer for 6 months. Just place in large plastic freezer bag.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More