- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 18-oz. package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups plain M&M's candies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking liners.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except candies & beat until blended.
- Stir in candies, then drop mixture by tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are set. Let cool for 5 minutes on cookies sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- **my dough was sticky, which was probably my fault - might that I didn't let my eggs or butter come to room temperature. The cookies are good though. :)
- You must SAVE this recipe
Notesfrom the magazine Quick & Simple (Goodhousekeeping)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More