- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 18-oz. package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups plain M&M's candies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking liners.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except candies & beat until blended.
- Stir in candies, then drop mixture by tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are set. Let cool for 5 minutes on cookies sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- **my dough was sticky, which was probably my fault - might that I didn't let my eggs or butter come to room temperature. The cookies are good though. :)
- You must SAVE this recipe
Notesfrom the magazine Quick & Simple (Goodhousekeeping)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More