- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (salted)
- 1/2 pound M&M's candies
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a heavy duty saucepan, stir over medium-high heat the sugar, margarine and milk.
- Bring to a boil, stirring continuously, and
- boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in remaining ingredients. Drop onto wax paper with teaspoon or tablespoon for larger cookies.
- Let cool.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cole Family Cookbook 2015See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More