- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (salted)
- 1/2 pound M&M's candies
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a heavy duty saucepan, stir over medium-high heat the sugar, margarine and milk.
- Bring to a boil, stirring continuously, and
- boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in remaining ingredients. Drop onto wax paper with teaspoon or tablespoon for larger cookies.
- Let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More