- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups M&M's candies (or Holiday M&M’s)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Mix together flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- 2 Layer ingredients in jar in order given in a 1 quart ''wide mouth'' canning jar. Add the flour mixture last. It will be a tight fit when you add the flour mixture so be sure to pack everything down firmly. Add a piece of fabric to the top of the jar and tie with raffia.
- Instructions to attach to jar:
- M&M's Cookies
- 1. Empty jar of cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
- 2. Add 1/2 cup margarine or butter softened at room temperature. DO NOT USE DIET MARGARINE Mix in 1 egg, slightly beaten, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. 3. Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with your hands.
- 4. Shape into balls the size of walnuts and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart. DO NOT USE WAXED PAPER.
- 5. Bake at 375F for 12 to 14 minutes until edges are slightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to finish cooling. Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More