- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1lb unsalted butter
- 1lb 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 6 extra large eggs
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons real vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided (1 cup for batter 1/4 cup for chips)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 package of mini baking M&Ms
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour jelly roll pan
- 2. Melt together the butter, 1lb chocolate chips, and unsweetened chocolate on top of a double broiler. Cool slightly
- 3. Stir together the eggs, instant coffee, vanilla and sugar. Stir in warm chocolate and cool to room temperature.
- 4. Stir together 1 cup flour, baking powder and salt. Add to cooled chocolate mixture.
- 5. Toss in 2/3s of the M&M and 12 oz of the chocolate chips in 1/4 cup of flour to coat. Then add to chocolate batter. Spread remaining M&Ms ontop of brownies.
- 6. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until tester just comes out clean.
- *~*~* Added note about baking*~*~*
- About halfway through baking, rap the pan against the oven shelf to allow air to escape from between the pan and the brownies dough. DO NOT OVERBAKE!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More