M&M FABULOUS BROWNIES
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1lb unsalted butter
- 1lb 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 6 extra large eggs
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons real vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided (1 cup for batter 1/4 cup for chips)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 package of mini baking M&Ms
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour jelly roll pan
- 2. Melt together the butter, 1lb chocolate chips, and unsweetened chocolate on top of a double broiler. Cool slightly
- 3. Stir together the eggs, instant coffee, vanilla and sugar. Stir in warm chocolate and cool to room temperature.
- 4. Stir together 1 cup flour, baking powder and salt. Add to cooled chocolate mixture.
- 5. Toss in 2/3s of the M&M and 12 oz of the chocolate chips in 1/4 cup of flour to coat. Then add to chocolate batter. Spread remaining M&Ms ontop of brownies.
- 6. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until tester just comes out clean.
- *~*~* Added note about baking*~*~*
- About halfway through baking, rap the pan against the oven shelf to allow air to escape from between the pan and the brownies dough. DO NOT OVERBAKE!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More