M&M Fabulous Brownies
1lb unsalted butter
1lb 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips, divided
6 oz unsweetened chocolate
6 extra large eggs
3 tablespoons instant coffee powder
2 tablespoons real vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided (1 cup for batter 1/4 cup for chips)
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 package of mini baking M&Ms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour jelly roll pan
2. Melt together the butter, 1lb chocolate chips, and unsweetened chocolate on top of a double broiler. Cool slightly
3. Stir together the eggs, instant coffee, vanilla and sugar. Stir in warm chocolate and cool to room temperature.
4. Stir together 1 cup flour, baking powder and salt. Add to cooled chocolate mixture.
5. Toss in 2/3s of the M&M and 12 oz of the chocolate chips in 1/4 cup of flour to coat. Then add to chocolate batter. Spread remaining M&Ms ontop of brownies.
6. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until tester just comes out clean.
*~*~* Added note about baking*~*~*
About halfway through baking, rap the pan against the oven shelf to allow air to escape from between the pan and the brownies dough. DO NOT OVERBAKE!