- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 18 oz. package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1½ cups plain M&M's candies
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking liners.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except candies and beat until blended. Stir in candies, then drop by tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cookies are set. Let cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Notesfrom Good Housekeeping's Quick & Simple
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More