- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 3 8oz cans of tomato sauce
- Cook macaroni according to package directions in salted water.
- Cook ground beef until done.
- Add tomato sauce to meat and then add pasta to that.
NotesMeat Macaroni & Tomato Sauce = MMTS.
This is my husbands favorite, he could eat it all day every day!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More