- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 3 8oz cans of tomato sauce
- Cook macaroni according to package directions in salted water.
- Cook ground beef until done.
- Add tomato sauce to meat and then add pasta to that.
NotesMeat Macaroni & Tomato Sauce = MMTS.
This is my husbands favorite, he could eat it all day every day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More