- Cooking Time: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1⁄2 cup butter or margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 bars (56 g each) MACKINTOSH’S Toffee candy, smacked
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 24 large size marshmallows
- Place butter, sweetened condensed milk, and toffee in the top of a double boiler or a heat-proof medium bowl set over boiling water. Cook, stirring often, for about 30 minutes or until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat, keeping toffee mixture set over hot water.
- Place crispy rice cereal into a shallow bowl. Drop one marshmallow into toffee mixture. Using two forks, toss to coat well. Scrape off any excess toffee mixture. Drop coated marshmallow into cereal; using two large spoons toss to coat well. With spoon, transfer coated marshmallow onto a large, wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Repeat for remaining marshmallows, returning toffee mixture to heat if it becomes too thick.
- Makes about 24 puffs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More