- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small cans mandarin oranges
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 small package mini-marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup angel flake coconut
- 1 cup sour cream
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate.
NotesThis recipe was given to me by a friend in California. We enjoy it at Christmas time and I add a few marachino cherries for color.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More