- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small cans mandarin oranges
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 small package mini-marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup angel flake coconut
- 1 cup sour cream
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate.
NotesThis recipe was given to me by a friend in California. We enjoy it at Christmas time and I add a few marachino cherries for color.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More