- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 C. Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 24)
- 1/2 C. Toasted Coconut, finely chopped
- 2 T. Sugar
- 4 T. Butter, melted
- 1 Med. Mango, seeded, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 C. Sugar
- 1 T. Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, thawed
- 1 T. Butter
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 2 - 8 oz. Pkgs. Reduced-fat Cream Cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 1 - 8 oz. Pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 C. Sugar
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 4 Eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 T. Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, thawed
- Toasted Coconut Shreds (optional)
- Mango Slices (optional)
- Fresh Mint Leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350º F. For crust, in a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, the 1/2 C. coconut, and the 2 T. sugar. Stir in melted butter. Press the crumb mixture onto the bottom and about 2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake in a 350º oven for 5 minutes. Let cool. Reduce oven temperature to 325º F.
- For mango curd, process chopped mango in a blender container or food processor bowl until smooth. In a small heavy saucepan combine mango puree, the 1/4 C. sugar, 1 T. orange juice concentrate, and 1 T. butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly. Stir half of the mixture into the 1 slightly beaten egg. Pour egg mixture into saucepan. Cook and stir until bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more. Transfer mango curd to a small bowl. Cover surface with plastic wrap and chill 1 hour.
- For cheese filling, in a large mixing bowl beat reduced-fat and regular cream cheese, the 1 1/4 C. sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs until just combined. Transfer 1 C. of the cheese mixture to a small bowl. Stir the remaining 3 T. orange juice concentrate into the 1 C. cheese mixture; set aside. Pour remaining cheese mixture into crust- lined pan. Spoon orange-cheese mixture and mango curd atop cheese filling. With a knife, gently swirl fillings. Place the pan in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a 325º F. oven for 75-80 minutes or until a 2 1/2-inch area around the outside edge appears set when gently shaken. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen the crust from sides of pan and cool for 30 minutes more. Remove the sides of the pan; cool cheesecake completely on rack. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with coconut shreds, mango slices and mint leaves, if desired
NotesI created this recipe and sent it to Better Homes & Gardens a number of years ago. It won me a $50 honorable mention in the magazine.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More