- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Ingredients for the 1 Liter iSi Gourmet Whip or 1 Liter Thermo Whip:
- 750 g mangoes
- 100 g sugar
- 4 sheets gelatin
- 250 ml orange juice
- Soak the gelatin in cold water. Boil diced mangoes, orange juice and sugar, puree and pass through a fine sieve. Heat 200 ml of the puree to a temperature of 60° C / 140° F and stir in the squeezed out gelatin. Add the remaining puree and allow cooling. Beat with a whisk before pouring into the iSi Gourmet or Thermo Whip. Screw in 2 iSi cream chargers and shake vigorously.
- Chill in the refrigerator for several hours. Shake the whipper vigorously upside-down before dispensing.
- For preparation in the 1/2 l Gourmet or Thermo Whip take half the ingredients and use 1 charger.
- Only use ripe mangoes. This dish can be refined by adding rum. Serve with fresh or marinated mango dices.
Notesfor the 1 Liter iSi Gourmet Whip or 1 Liter Thermo Whip:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More