- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle dark ale(I used a honey brown lager)
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup grainy mustard
- 5 cloves fresh garlic, minced fine
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and coarsely ground pepper to taste
- Bring the dark ale to a boil in a saucepan, reduce heat and simmer until the ale has been reduced by half.
- Add the barbecue cause, maple syrup, mustard, garlic and thyme.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Return to boiling and then simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until thick.
- Set aside and use to baste Meatloaf Yule Log.
- Serves six to eight
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More