- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle dark ale(I used a honey brown lager)
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup grainy mustard
- 5 cloves fresh garlic, minced fine
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and coarsely ground pepper to taste
- Bring the dark ale to a boil in a saucepan, reduce heat and simmer until the ale has been reduced by half.
- Add the barbecue cause, maple syrup, mustard, garlic and thyme.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Return to boiling and then simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until thick.
- Set aside and use to baste Meatloaf Yule Log.
- Serves six to eight
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More