- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour
- 2 Tb. brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup chilled butter,cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tb. packed brown sugar
- 6 Tb. whipping cream
- 2 Tb. maple syrup
- 2/3 cup icing sugar
- In bowl, mix flour, 2 Tb. Brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. Cut in butter and handle until a coarse meal. In bowl mix whipping cream and maple syrup, gradually add to flour mixture, stirring just until dough comes together, adding more cream if needed.
- Turn unto floured board, pat down 1 inch and cut with cutter. Put on cookie sheet and bake in 375º oven 15-18 min. or until done.
- Mix together brown sugar, whipping cream and maple syrup. Add enough icing sugar to make a thick glaze.
- Drizzle or spread on warm scones.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More