- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste. Slit open on the side for stuffing; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, garlic, eggs and 3/4 of the cheese. Mix well and stuff each breast with 1/4 of the mixture; secure with toothpicks and place stuffed breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over all and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More