- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1pkg. (250g.) cream cheese
- ½ c. Kraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Fig Balsamic
- Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped red onions
- 1 tsp lime zest
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- Cut cream cheese into 32 pieces
- Place in a shallow dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Pour over cream cheese.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- For best results, cut the cheese while it is
- still cold, wiping the knife clean with a
- damp cloth between cuts.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Winter 2009
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Short & Sweet
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More