- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1pkg. (250g.) cream cheese
- ½ c. Kraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Fig Balsamic
- Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped red onions
- 1 tsp lime zest
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- Cut cream cheese into 32 pieces; place in a shallow dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Pour over cream cheese.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- For best results, cut the cheese while it is still cold, wiping the knife clean with a damp cloth between cuts.
Reprinted from Celi-Yak News - Winter 2009
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The NourishFull Kitchen
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More