- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 8 oz. Pkg. Cream Cheese
- 1 - 10 oz. Pkg. Cracker Barrel Sharp White Vermont Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 C. Pitted Black Olives, drained
- 1/3 C. Pimiento Stuffed Green Olives, drained
- 1/4 C. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 C. Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 T. Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 T. Chopped Fresh Basil or 1 t. Dried Basil
- 2 T. Chopped Pimiento
- Baguette French Bread
- Cut cream cheese in half, vertically; then slice each section into 1/4-inch slices. Slice Vermont cheese into 1/4-inch slices. Alternate cheeses, pressing one against the other, to form a ring on a serving dish.
- Mix together black and green olives and place in center of ring.
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, crushed garlic, parsley and basil. Pour mixture over cheese ring and olives. Sprinkle chopped pimiento over top of ring.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate overnight or at least 8 hours. Serve as an appetizer with sliced baguette bread.
NotesI won an honorable mention in a Taste Of Home Cooking School contest and it was featured in the magazine. Everytime I make this for a party, I always have requests for the recipe. Try it.....you'll love it.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More